Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Book Look


I've been asked to post the books that I recommend in my sermons on my blog. So, as we go along, I'll occasionally put a book up here that has helped me in my walk with God. So here's the first - The Practice of the Presence of God by Brother Lawrence. Practicing the Presence is all about learning to stay connected with God throughout our day. That no matter what we do, or where we do it, we can maintain a constant connection with Christ. It's been awhile since I read Practice, but I remember it being a very odd book. It was written probably 2 or 3 centuries ago and details the determination and practice of a monk named Brother Lawrence to learn to experience God in his routine and daily experiences. You can click here to see it on Amazon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home