Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Ninety Minutes in Heaven


I have a terrible habit of starting books and never finishing them. I'm not as disciplined as I liked to be at reading. So, I purchased a short book and have determined to finish it. Remarkably, I only have 13 pages left! The book is called "90 Minutes in Heaven" by Don Piper. I am incredibly curious about what Heaven is going to be like so when I saw this book in the bookstore, I scooped it up and started reading. It's a strange book. It's not the most compelling book I've read, but for some reason, it has really encouraged me. It definitely makes me want to be a better Christian and to share the love God with others. For that reason alone, I recommend it. You might could get it at the library. It's a fairly quick read. Before I forget, the book is basically about a guy who died in a car accident and went to heaven, and then was revived. The book shares his story of 90 minutes in heaven, and then his recovery and how his life has been changed as a result of being in heaven for 90 minutes. It's worth the time to read it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home