Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What a Deal!

I heard a statistic today. The fellow said that if you go to a restaurant and like it, you will usually tell about 3 people about it. Then he said, if you go to a restaurant and have a bad experience, you will tell 7 people about it! Well, I found a great deal, but not at a restaurant. But, it involves food! I found out not to long ago that Target will sell you a small bag of popcorn for $1.07. Not a bad deal. But then the young lady behind the counter told me I could get a "combo" that included a small popcorn and a small beverage for $1.08! Wow! Only a penny more! So, if you want a snack, go to Target!

1 Comments:

At 12:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even more reason to be excited about the dollar you find in your pocket!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home