Monday, July 09, 2007

Appreciation

Sorry I've been slack on the blogging, but I'm back in the game!

Anyway...a few people I need to express appreciation for:

1) Tim - for preaching the messages at our church for the last 5 weeks. It's been a great break for me to get some other things done! Thanks! You did a great job!

2) Jenny - with my lovely wife being out of town this past weekend, Jenny was able to come to church for the first time in a long time and was there to help watch Jackson so I could get everything else done so much more easily! What a great surprise! Thanks so much Jenny! You are such a great help!

3) Cary and Amanda - with Cary and Amanda out of town (to Destin, FL which is apparently heaven on earth since everyone and their brother seems to be vacationing there), I had to/got to lead worship at our church. I enjoy doing the music, but everytime I've done it, I completely realize that it is not my calling and certainly not my greatest gift! Everytime I do it, I think, "I can't wait to get Cary and Amanda back!" They do SUCH an AWESOME JOB. We are so blessed to have you.

4) Courtney - she went out of town this weekend and Jackson and I had a "daddy weekend." We had a good time and survived but we missed our mommie and all the wonderful things she does for us. We wrote her a note that we were "glad she got to go out of town" with friends, and that she could do it again - NEXT YEAR! Only once a year sweetie!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home