Friday, October 26, 2007

Yes I'm Alive!

Greetings to you who do check out my blog and wonder where I've been for about a month. I've moments of inspiration about writing blog entries, but never make it to the computer with the idea intacted in my mind.

Anyway...I'm still living.

This month has been a month of anniversaries for me. Well, not for me, but for churches I'm connected to. My home church, Creedmoor Road Baptist Church, celebrated its 200th anniversary on October 6th. It was great to celebrate with them and to see a lot of people who pray for me regularly but whom I don't see very often.

This coming weekend, Ephesus Baptist Church, celebrates its 150th anniversary! I was previously the Minister of Youth and Discipleship at EBC prior to starting The Bridge. EBC is sponsor church of The Bridge and has faithfully supported and prayed for us. I dearly love the staff there and all the people of Ephesus. They are like family to me.

Anyway...I'm back. Only time will tell how faithful I'll be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home