Wednesday, February 21, 2007

About Last Sunday Night

This past Sunday evening I was invited to one of the "Connection Groups" at our church. I want to applaud Matt and Lauren for their leadership in this group. These guys have such amazing hearts for God and such a heart for people. Matt and Lauren really love their neighbors and their group members. They are such great models of friendship, service, community, and Christ.

While I'm throwing out the priase, let throw a little out to the others that were present that evening as well. It was really great getting to hang out you guys and gals from church that I often don't get a chance to see outside of Sunday mornings. I wish I could attend all the groups all the time. There are so many amazing people at our church. Our lives are so different, but we share a common spiritual journey that unites us. Anyway...Andy, Beth, Melany, Travis and Jennifer - I had a great time hanging out. I hope we can do it again soon.

1 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Shawn Manley said...

Hey, found your blog refreshing to read! Thanks, it's nice to read something without having to overt my eyes, lol!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home