Thursday, February 08, 2007

Day 25 - Guest Blogger - Kevin B.

Today I'd like to direct you to a devotional on another website. The website is by a young man named Kevin Bui. If I remember correctly, Kevin will turn 18 in March. He's a senior in high school. He's recently started his own webpage to share what God has put on his heart. As I usually am with Kevin, I was more than impressed! Thanks for the inspiration Kevin!

So, click on the link below, and then scroll down and read his thoughts entitled, "Us vs. Jesus???" You'll also enjoy the music Kevin has on his page, so turn up the volume on your computer when you're done with your devotional time!

Have a great day!

Lord Jesus Christ, speak to me...

http://www.freewebs.com/kbui/consciousness.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home