Sunday, February 04, 2007

Day 22 - Claiming the Promises

Lord Jesus Christ, speak to me.


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

I shared this morning that there are over 7,000 promises in the Bible. Promises from God to us that we can put our faith in. The promise above is probably my favorite. God is saying, “Trust me. Put all your eggs in this basket. You can’t do it on your own. You’re only human. You don’t have perfect knowledge. I do. Your own understanding is incomplete. If you will trust me in whatever you do, I will make the way for you.” What a promise! Honestly, does it get any better than that? How can you lose with a promise like that? Who wouldn’t want a promise like this?

Trust God. Stop carrying the burden of running your life. No matter how successful you think you’ve been based on your own understanding and effort, acknowledging God will only improve things.

Read God’s word. Discover His promises. Put faith in them. See how God transforms your life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home