Thursday, July 19, 2007

Camp Willow Run

In case you didn't know, I am out at Camp Willow Run this week as the "camp speaker" which means I get to speak to a group of about 90 middle school students twice a day - once in the morning, and once at night. I could go on and on about what an amazing camp that Willow Run is, but I will refrain.

Anyway...for one of my last talks, I've asked the kids to write me questions they have about God, Jesus, the Bible, etc. so that I may can answer them in tomorrow's mornings talk. So, I thought you guys out there in blog land might enjoy some of the questions they had to ask:

Why do guys not like girls as fast as girls like guys?

When Adam and Eve came to earth were they grown people?

What does god look like?

And my personal favorite:

How many pounds of cheesecake can you eat in three minutes?

They also had some other questions like "How did I become a Christian?" and "How does God actually talk to us?" and "How do I know what is God's voice in my head and what's not?"

Anyway...these students have been great and I am really hopeful that they are learning to discern the voice of God in their lives. You might pray that I'll be able to answer their questions tomorrow, but probably not the one about cheesecake!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home