Friday, December 08, 2006

Been reading my journal

I am not a very disciplined journaler. I love journaling - I just don't take the time to do it enough. Anyway...I've challenged myself to journal everyday this month. So far, so good. My journaling is mainly a way for me to record spiritual insights and to self reflect about how I am growing or stagnating in my walk with God. I have been reading some of my older entries from 2+ years ago and it's pretty cool to see how God has worked in my life and how many prayers He has answered.

Thought for the day (taken from on old journal entry):

"Our Master never asks of us so much work that we are left with no leisure for sitting at His feet." - Andrew Murray

Hope you find some time to sit at His feet today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home