Monday, October 09, 2006

Ow! - Car Accident and Heaven

I'm sorry that I am either so lazy or so undisciplined to blog more often (in case there are any readers out there, somewhere!). Anyway...got in a car accident this past Saturday. Got rear ended, and slammed into the car in front of me. Fun, huh? My son seems fine, Courtney is having a little neck soreness, and my neck and back hurt. I don't want to be injured, so I'm hoping that the pain will just go away so I don't have to deal with it.

Anyway...as I like to say...heaven. I've been thinking about heaven quite a bit lately. My thinking has been stimulated by a book on Heaven and a web link on the topic. I recommend both to stimulate your thinking.

1 Comments:

At 2:57 PM, Blogger Jason Fletcher said...

Mike,

Sorry about your accident. Glad you and your family are ok. Hope that you recover quickly.

Jason

 

Post a Comment

<< Home